Totara Partners: The 2017 Totara Awards are coming...
It's almost that time again! The Totara Awards are back for 2017, and our marketing team is already busy helping our Totara Partners get their final entries for the year in shape and submitted. Remember that every case study submitted in 2017 until the 15th December deadline will be considered for an award... and this year, we have three new awards for you to win. We've put together this handy list of award criteria to help you ensure you stand the best possible chance of winning this year. We can't wait to see your submissions, and best of luck!
Global Partner of the Year
The Global Partner of the Year award seeks to honour partner achievements along with recognising and showing appreciation of how the Partner has worked in alignment with Totara Learning to change how learning technologies are developed, delivered and purchased.
This award will be judged in two phases:
- The top five partners by overall annualised subscription revenue will be shortlisted in Phase I.
- Phase II will use a points and ranking system to select the awardee. Each Partner will be rated on:
- New customers (rate of customer acquisition)
- Customer retention
- Marketing activity. For example, the number of case studies contributed throughout the year will receive additional points. The level and prominence of Totara promotion and branding on your website will also be allocated points.
- Has the Partner engaged in any collaborative projects or events during the course of the year?
- Has the Partner benefited from using the Totara Academy to certify internal personnel and promoted the certification program to their customers?
- Adherence to registration processes (including use of Channeltivity) and payment history.
- If the Partner also offers competing platforms the judging panel will look for how Totara products are clearly differentiated and promoted.
Top Seller Awards
- Global Top Seller
- Top Seller - EMEA
- Top Seller - APAC
- Top Seller - Americas
These are regional awards that recognise the Totara Partner who has achieved the highest number of new subscribers, irrespective of size and complexity of implementation in their specific region. Subscription size is not included in the quantitative analysis to ensure top sales performances from different parts of the world (which may have smaller corporates) are recognised.
N.B. If the Global Top Seller comes from a Partner headquartered in a specific region; e.g. EMEA, then there isn’t a Top Seller – EMEA award. The regional award becomes redundant.
- New subscribers measured as of 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Cancellations from existing customers are taken into account.
- Partners are defined as individual companies, not multinational company groupings.
Totara Case Study Awards
We have 15 case study awards and welcome submissions from all regions, globally. Submissions may be in any language, ideally including an English translation. Currently published case studies are automatically entered.
- Best Totara Project – Business Services
- Best Totara Project – Education & Training Services
- Best Totara Project – Finance & Insurance
- Best Totara Project – Government
- Best Totara Project – Healthcare
- Best Totara Project – Hospitality & Travel
- Best Totara Project – Manufacturing
- Best Totara Project – Not-for-Profit Sector
- Best Totara Project – Retail
- Best Totara Project – Sport & Lifestyle
- Best Totara Project – Technology & Media
- Best use of Totara Social
- Best use of Totara for Extended Enterprise *NEW FOR 2017*
- Best use of learning technologies to ensure compliance *NEW FOR 2017*
- Best use of Totara for an international organisation *NEW FOR 2017*
This award seeks to recognise impact in terms of contribution to organisational success, highlighting elements such as innovation, impact on learners, the extended enterprise and overall benefits including return on investment.
What was the challenge? The submission must include a summary of the customer’s requirements or challenge that has been addressed through deploying Totara Learn or Totara Social. Why was Totara Learn and/or Totara Social selected and what were the key aspects that contributed to a positive impact?
When selecting this award we will be looking at three key criteria:
- How the effective use of Totara technologies contributed to the overall success of the organisation including alignment with organisational goals.
- Demonstrated cost savings and/or increased business agility.
- Successful implementation, measured by learner uptake, achieving or surpassing project objectives.
All projects from January 2017 are eligible for entry. Submissions must use the case study template, and you can email Iris Vermeren to get started.
Don't forget, the deadline for entries is 15th December 2017, so get those entries in now!