INOC is a US-based Network Operations Centre (NOC) services provider with global NOCs that provide the advanced network monitoring services for event detection and efficient workflow management.
Compliance of security training is very important for the company to keep ISO 27001 certification. Totara's built-in tools (organisation and position hierarchies, tracking at activity, course, program level, manager and audience based dashboards, report builder and scheduled reports) has made it easy for managers to make sure their staff has completed required security training.
Due to the nature of their business, INOC needed a highly secure platform and hosting environment. Totara and eClass4learning's hosting environment provided this.
INOC has a short implementation timeline. eClass4learning helped them make a smooth transition from Moodle to Totara Learn. eClass4learning was able to help customise and configure the platform to the client's needs to make it easy to deliver course notifications, sign-on using Google SSO, set-up organisational and positional hierarchies used to push out training and generate automated reports, set-up audience based dashboards, migrating course content, user-data and course completion data from Moodle.
Totara Learn made it easy to bring over course materials, user data and completion records from INOC's previous Moodle instance. The organisation and position hierarchies made it possible to efficiently push out learning to the appropriate groups (audiences). Features such as the audience based dashboards, SSO, and the ability to develop customised notifications has made it possible to customise and personalise the platform to INOC's specific needs. The advanced reporting and tracking capabilities have made it easier to document processes and compliance for security training to help the company keep its ISO 27001 certification.
As a result of eClass4learnings successful migration of INOC's learning data from Moodle, and implementing it into an instance of Totara Learn:
- Managers were able to easily track whether their team members had completed security training required for the company's ISO 27001 training through the help of their audience-based dashboards.
- These dashboards also helped allow employees to see their training information when they log in.
- Integrated Business G-Suite with Totara Learn: INOC Trainers can efficiently create training materials using their G-Suite repositories set up in Totara Learn, this also helps with their ISO 27001 requirements for document control.
- Single sign-on through their G-Suite accounts.
- Customised notifications are sent to employees about the training they have been enrolled in - a feature developed by eClass4learning for INOC.
- eClass4learning provided onboarding and just-in-time support for INOC in a very short implementation timeline.
Want to know if Totara is right for you?
Arrange a personalised demo of the Talent Experience Platform.