The Totara Awards celebrate our top partners each year, highlighting their collaborative spirit and impressive contribution to the open source learning technology industry. What better way to showcase the results of your learning efforts than to honor your work with a prestigious award?
The 2021 Totara Award Categories
While we appreciate all of our incredible global network of 1,400+ customers and 90+ partners, once a year we like to honor the best of the best. In 2021, the program’s seventh year, the Totara Partner Awards features six categories:
- Top Seller Award - APAC
- Top Seller Award - EUROPE
- Top Seller Award - LATAM
- Top Seller Award - NORTH AMERICA
- Top Seller Award - UK
- Global Partner of the Year Award
The Top Seller & Global Partner of the Year Awards
The Top Seller and the Global Partner of the Year awards seek to honor partner achievements along with recognizing and showing appreciation of how the partner has worked in alignment with Totara to change how learning technologies are developed, delivered and purchased.
The coveted Global Partner of the Year award goes to the partner who’s recognized for their outstanding achievements and growth throughout the year.
The Top Seller awards are regional awards that recognize the Totara Partner who has achieved the highest number of new subscribers, irrespective of size and complexity of implementation in their specific region.
All active Totara Partners automatically qualify; no submission is required.
The 2021 winners are:
The Totara Project Awards 2022
In 2022, the program’s eight year, the Totara Project Awards features nine categories:
- Best Totara Project – Professional Services
- Best Totara Project – Banking & Finance
- Best Totara Project – Government & Non-profit
- Best Totara Project – Healthcare
- Best Totara Project – Manufacturing, Mining & Construction
- Best Totara Project – CPG & Retail
- Best Totara Project – Tech and telecoms
- Best Totara Project – Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Totara Talent Experience Platform Project Award
All entries for the Totara Awards will be judged on their innovativeness, business impact and fulfilment of a market need by a highly qualified jury.
You have until Thursday, 31st March 2022 to submit your case studies for the Totara Project Awards. The winners of the Totara Project Awards will be announced at the Totara Partner Symposium in the spring of 2022.
- Totara Awards 2021 winners
- Totara Awards 2020 winners
- Totara Awards 2019 winners
- Totara Awards 2018 winners
- Totara Awards 2017 winners
- Totara Awards 2016 winners
- Totara Awards 2015 winners
“The Totara Awards showcases how customers and Totara Partners are leveraging the power and versatility of Totara software to innovate and tailor their learning experiences and performance management processes to their specific contexts. The depth and breadth of these projects is truly astounding and inspiring for the Totara team.” – Richard Wyles, CEO, Totara