Totara is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its Talent Experience Platform (TXP), Totara 16.
Totara TXP, originally launched in October 2020, combines the power of learning management system (LMS) Totara Learn, learning experience platform (LXP) Totara Engage and performance management system Totara Perform to break down HR silos and help organizations tackle today’s talent challenges.
Just some of the new features and functionality include:
- LinkedIn Learning integration, giving users access to their vast library of courses and content, with progress and completion data sent to Totara for reporting
- A centralized area for managing seminar notifications, including new customized notifications, multi-language notifications and greater control of system-wide defaults
- New course notifications for events such as course enrollment, course completion and activity completion to support, encourage and engage learners
- The ability to synchronize audiences with Totara Engage workspaces to ensure that the right users can view relevant resources, as well as share and collaborate with the right users in the right time in the right space for easier onboarding and personalized learning
- Improved performance activity administration and automation, offering more granular control for managers and a more holistic view of performance
Benn Crawford, Chief Product Officer at Totara, said: “The flexibility Totara provides organizations means they can effectively connect the right people to the relevant learning experiences whenever and wherever needed. Our latest release gives organizations even more control to deliver effective learning and performance programs.”
Totara 16 sees improvements to the entire Totara Talent Experience Platform, making it an important upgrade for any users wishing to make the most of their online learning, employee engagement and performance management experience.