Totara is delighted to announce the winners of the 2019 Totara Awards.
Lars Hyland, Totara’s Chief Learning Officer, and Lori Niles-Hofmann, Senior Learning Strategist, selected this year’s winners from the most competitive pool of entries yet. The Totara Awards recognizes the most innovative and successful implementations of Totara, an open source learning management system renowned for its flexibility, cost effectiveness and scalability.
This year, Totara has introduced a Highly Commended title in acknowledgement of the extremely high standard of entries.
The Winners and Highly Commended selections are:
- Best Business Services Project - Securitas Aviation by Neo Learning
Highly commended: Peter Jones Foundation by Webanywhere and Rubix Academy by Synergy Learning
- Best Education & Training Project - EduCare by Accipio
Highly commended: RPS Energy by Catalyst and Wahoo Learning by BuildEmpire
- Best Finance & Insurance Project - Banco Patagonia by Kineo Latam
Highly commended: Vanbreda Risks & Benefits by Neo Learning
- Best Government Project - Swedish Board of Agriculture by Xtractor
Highly commended: Ashford Borough Council by Learning Nexus and Department of International Trade by Accipio
- Best Healthcare Project - Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust by Think Learning
Highly commended: Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust by Chambury Learning Solutions and CHSGa
- Best Hospitality & Travel Project - Compass Group by The Courseware Company
Highly commended: Brussels Airport Company by Neo Learning and Servest
- Best Manufacturing Project - Subaru Canada
Highly commended: Terminix and JLG
- Best Non-profit Project - Choices Housing by Learning Nexus
Highly commended: First Nations Foundation by Androgogic and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing by Accipio
- Best Retail Project - Wella by Kineo
Highly commended: eXtra Stores by iLearn ME and Samsung by Iris Worldwide
- Best Sport & Lifestyle Project - Australian Football League by Androgogic
Highly commended: Edinburgh Leisure
- Best Technology & Media Project - Red Hat by Synegen
Highly commended: A1 Telekom Austria by LearnChamp and WekaIO by eThink Education
The winners of the Totara Partner awards are:
Global Partner of the Year, Xtractor, is a leading Swedish provider of workplace learning. As a Totara Platinum Partner, they provide a full set of services including design, configuration, customization, integrations and professional hosting. They are strong proponents of the open source movement, and also provide technologies such as the Adapt authoring tool and H5P to deliver the best possible learning experiences. Their customers include Kia Motors, Max Burgers, Actic and Västerås Stad, and their work with the Swedish Board of Agriculture achieved this year’s Best Government Project award.
Lars Hyland said: “The standard and variety of solutions using the Totara platform continues to rise year on year. These awards are a great way to recognize learning success, innovation and real business impact. My congratulations to all the winners on their well-deserved win.”
The winners will receive a waka made from genuine Totara wood, and will have the opportunity to participate in a series of Totara Community webinars over the next year to demonstrate their award-winning work to the Totara network.