How to build a successful community
Building a customer community is a great way to foster collaboration, work together to solve shared challenges and unite an audience around a common cause.
Discover how we more than doubled the size of our Totara Community, transforming an underutilized space spread across two systems into a single, award-winning platform comprising formal learning, informal learning, collaboration, discussions, polls and more. We will reveal the tips and tricks we used to build a customer community from scratch, as well as the lessons we've learned along the way.
In this guide you will find out:
- How we redesigned the Totara Community
- What a successful customer community team looks like
- How to choose the right content for your customer community
- How to create a launch strategy
- How to keep people coming back for more and grow your community over time