How to increase learner engagement with Totara Engage
A highly engaged team environment is what makes the difference between a company that outperforms its competitors and one that fails to grow. Formal training is essential, but learning doesn’t stop when you’ve completed your mandatory training. It’s only just started.
Totara Engage removes the limits of formal learning and embraces the power of the collective to create and curate more learning content than ever before. There are plenty of ways to stimulate learner engagement. In this guide, we will run through some of the use cases for Totara Engage, give you some advice so you can get up and running quickly. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- curate and edit resources for different teams
- surface personalised content seamlessly
- set up playlists in Totara Engage
- make content easy to find
- discover which content is the most and least engaging