Staying competitive in today’s market means that organizations need to be innovative, adaptive, and ever-changing. Achieving this depends on continuous learning within the organization, the concept of always expanding your knowledge to gain new skills and expertise. But where do you begin?
Join Totara Partner Actua Solutions on Thursday, November 24th at 11:00 am for this Spanish webinar and discover how companies like Wallbox, Pyrénées and Food Delivery Brands (Telepizza and Pizza Hut) have implemented innovative learning strategies that are critical for the development of their business.
While every organization is different, there is a set of levers available that training leaders can apply based on their digital maturity and ability to make an impact on the organization. The need to learn and evolve in organizations has never been bigger, so now is the time to take a critical look at how training departments engage and support the business.
In this webinar you will learn all about:
- Continuous learning: a transformation model to drive change in organizations
- The evolution of elearning in organizations with very different business challenges
- The online training model for Wallbox distributors and their business partners
- The hybrid onboarding model for Pyrénées employees
- How food delivery brands create a sense of belonging to the brand in three markets with University Telepizza
This webinar will be hosted in Spanish by our Totara Partner Actua Solutions.
SAVE YOUR SEAT
Hear from Totara customers Wallbox, Pirineus and food delivery brands on how they've successfully implement continuous learning in their organizations.