2020 was an extraordinary year. The pandemic forced businesses to adopt digital transformation, thus setting a precedence for the future of work. It is not clear yet if working remotely will become the new normal for organisations but it has certainly speeded up digitisation out of sheer necessity.
2021 provides organisations with an opportunity to rethink their approach to learning and development and consider new tools to support learning at work. Who better to support and realise these change initiatives than the Learning and Development team?
Join our Totara Partner e-learnmedia for their annual event e-learnmedia café on Thursday, October 7th in Bratislava as they give you the lowdown on the latest e-learning innovations and developments in technology and Totara's Talent Experience Platform.
What to expect:
- Inspiring speakers
- Case studies of successful digital tech implementations in L&D
- Practical examples of modern technologies that can level up learning and development of your employees
- Tips on how to instantly transform your ideas regarding digital learning into the everyday reality of your business
- Networking in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Who is it for:
- HR Directors
- L&D and HR Managers
- Specialists for Digital Technologies in L&D
- L&D Specialists
e-learnmedia hope to be able to meet you in person in October. However, if this is not possible due to national measures regarding COVID-19, your registration will be valid for the alternate event date, or they will refund the full fee. They are constantly monitoring the situation.
HOW TO REGISTER
Enjoy a day full of inspiring themes, interesting technologies and networking. Early bird tickets are available now.
Lindner **** Hotel Gallery Central
821 08 Bratislava