Open source technology has given Learning & Development (L&D) managers the flexibility, freedom, and ownership to create customised training programmes for their organisations.
But more importantly, leveraging open source technology helps ensure a futureproof investment by allowing admins to constantly adapt their LMS to the ever-changing learning ecosystem and to meet their company's educational and business needs as they evolve.
In this webinar, Totara Platinum Partner, eThink Education will explore:
- The evolving role and capabilities of the learning management system (LMS) within the larger ecosystem.
- How to take advantage of a best-of-breed learning strategy.
- How to maximise the interoperability of open source to extend and futureproof your learning programme.
- The leading open-source learning platforms like Totara, and how to determine which is the right fit for your needs.
- Top takeaways from The Times 2019 Learning & Development Report.
Date: Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 | Time: 2:00pm BST | Duration: 1 hour
Ready to learn more about open source technology?
Discover why over 16 million users are on open source learning technology - Totara Learn.