When looking for a new Learning Management System, it can be difficult to figure out where to start.
There are a multitude of questions that must be asked, starting with the broader questions around: What functionality is critical to help my organization reach our L&D goals? Does the type of technology I use matter? How are my goals going to shift or change in the next few years? It’s also important to consider: What is the level of support I want from my LMS provider? And what are the vendor’s policies relating to upgrades, customizations, integrations, and training?
The process of evaluating LMSs and sorting through all the different hosting options and functionality available in the market can seem daunting, but during this session hosted by Totara Platinum Partners, eThink Education, you will learn how to simplify the process by understanding what questions you need to ask the companies you are evaluating.
Join eThink Education on Thursday, December 5th at 11am ET / 4pm GMT to learn how to determine what is truly important to your organization's L&D ecosystem. We'll explore:
- The LMS functionality you should consider (and not consider) when evaluating new solutions, including integrations, reporting, mobile capabilities, and accessible design
- Why the type of technology your LMS uses is important, including significant considerations regarding data ownership, security, LMS configuration, product updates and most importantly, support
- How and if the type of technology your LMS uses will support the functionality you will need to meet your LMS goals
- What is available in the ever-changing eLearning ecosystem and how to pick a LMS that will fit your current needs and adapt to your changing needs in the future.
- How to create an LMS RFP to ensure selection of the best possible vendor/platform
Thinking about a new LMS for 2020?
Now's the time to take advantage of this hour-long information session to help set your course for your future LMS selection.