Sooner or later, even successful businesses face growing pains. But as your organization expands, how can you make sure your learning programs and infrastructure aren’t left behind?
Find out what it takes to lead extended enterprise learning through business change by tapping into the front-line experience of learning tech innovators and practitioners.
Join Talented Learning's virtual roundtable discussion, featuring:
- John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst, Talented Learning
- Lars Hyland, CLO, Totara Learning
- Darren LaRue, Product Training Specialist, JLG Industries
- Charles Ackerman, Senior Solution Strategist, Remote Learner
You’ll get practical advice to help move your organisation forward. Including:
- How to anticipate future requirements and assess tech readiness
- Tips for creating a viable learning technology roadmap
- When and why to seek a solutions partner for LMS migrations or upgrades
- Strategies to avoid costly, time-consuming missteps
- How to get started, stay on track and measure results.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn from real-world business cases in this one hour webinar!
Join John Leh from Talented Learning, Totara, JLG Industries and Remote Learner on Monday, June 17 at 1.00 pm EST.