One of the many lessons learned from the pandemic is that life can turn on a dime. We now know better than ever that change is the only constant, which brings both opportunities and challenges.
What we are experiencing is a continuing future filled with uncertainty and volatility. As our planning horizons continue to shrink, HR and learning professionals need to respond quickly and decisively when dramatic turns in business strategy arrive.
- What does this mean for your organization in terms of its structure and technology choices?
- How do you support your people to be resilient and relevant in the face of such change?
Josh Bersin predicts that all organizations must become Adaptive Learning Organizations, backed by adaptable technology and processes. Without the flexibility to continuously shape your technology systems and ecosystems to support new business needs, your business will be brittle in the face of both adversity and opportunity.
Join Josh Bersin, global industry analyst, and Lars Hyland, Chief Learning Officer, Totara, to learn:
- Why Adaptive Learning Organizations (ALOs) outperform other organizations in both business and talent outcomes.
- How to build HR and learning teams that are driven by agility, innovation and experimentation
- What highly adaptable technology characteristics to look for that put you in control, not the vendor
- Why aligning your learning, engagement and performance management radically changes the workplace experience for the better.