The skills you have today are not the skills you need tomorrow. The World Economic Forum predicts that a billion people will need to upskill before 2030 in order to stay relevant in the workplace. This requires immediate action from the whole HR function, working in new ways, using new technology and processes. You need a fresh playbook to survive and thrive. So, what steps can you take NOW to prepare your people and organization for the major changes ahead?
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Define and sustain the capabilities that build more flexible, adaptable people who can perform well in the face of constant change.
- Design action learning experiences that fosters positive collaboration in solving problems and innovating in ways that really matter to your business.
- Use data smartly to identify where learning and development can make the most impact.
- Think outside the traditional box of your organization to reach all stakeholders that drive the success of your organization.
- Align learning, engagement and performance management practices to deliver a more congruent, friction-free workplace experience for your people.
This webinar has ended. Watch it on demand
Fill out the form to watch a recording of this webinar on demand.