How to Support a Hybrid Workforce – Integrating Learning, Engagement and Performance Management
We are at an inflection point in how most people experience work. The choice of remote working versus bouncing back into the office is the wrong debate. Instead, we should see flexibility and adaptability as core characteristics of a successful organization operating in a world of exponential change. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to redesign work. So, what steps can you take NOW to prepare your people and organization for the major changes ahead?
Join Lars Hyland, Chief Learning Officer at Totara as he discusses how you can prepare now for the shift to hybrid work.
Learn how to:
- Spot opportunities to address the widening skills gaps
- Build flexible, adaptable people who can perform well in the face of constant change
- Design action learning experiences that foster positive employee collaboration
- Use data smartly to identify where learning and development can make the most impact
- Offer the best possible employee experience to retain and maintain high-performing people
- Align learning, engagement and performance management practices to deliver a congruent, friction-free workplace
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 | 10 AM San Francisco, 1 PM New York