In the past two years, digital technologies have become a matter of course even in areas of education and development where we could not imagine their use. What have we managed to learn during this period? How do we meaningfully use the positives and, at the same time, face the challenges that digital technologies bring with them?
Join our Totara Partner e-learnmedia for their annual event e-learnmedia café on Tuesday, October 12th in Bratislava as they give you the lowdown on the latest e-learning innovations and developments in technology and what the present and the future of workplace education can look like.
What to expect:
- Inspiring speakers
- Case studies of successful digital tech implementations in L&D
- Practical examples of modern technologies that can level up learning and development of your employees
- Tips on how to instantly transform your ideas regarding digital learning into the everyday reality of your business
- Networking in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Who is it for:
- HR Directors
- L&D and HR Managers
- Specialists for Digital Technologies in L&D
- L&D Specialists
- E-learning enthusiasts
To ensure any new person in your organization gets off to the best possible start, they'll need a solid onboarding experience. Totara's Customer Success Manager, Lee Cooper will be presenting how you can create personalized learning experiences that allow your people to go from being a new hire to a new star performer in no time. Visit the event page to see the full conference agenda.
e-learnmedia and Totara hope to be able to meet you in person in October!
HOW TO REGISTER
Enjoy a day full of inspiring themes, interesting technologies and networking.
Lindner **** Hotel Gallery Central
821 08 Bratislava