Until recently, most open-source learning solutions served the academic market. Not anymore. Now, corporations big and small are leveraging the unique strengths of open source to deliver world-class learning solutions at an affordable price.
Do the advantages of open source make sense for your organization?
Find out how the combined power of open source technology and a high-quality content provider can transform your learning platform into a best-of-breed solution that stores, tracks, analyzes and delivers formal and informal training.
Join John Leh, Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, as he hosts a roundtable discussion with Randy Jones, VP of Business Development and Strategy from eThink Education, a Totara Platinum Partner, and Paul Callan, Head of US Channel Partnerships at GO1, one of Totara's Content Partners.
You’ll get practical advice and useful insights, including:
- Business and educational benefits of open source
- Anatomy of an open source learning solution
- Examples of successful solutions
- Differences between open source and a commercial LMS
- Role of content in employee and extended enterprise solutions
- Top 5 uses of an open source LMS
- Tips for getting started
Discover the freedoms of open source
NOTE: Attendees at the live online event earn 1 free CAE credential credit and if you cannot attend, register anyway to receive the free recording.