At Totara, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver innovative products and support to our customers.
We are setting the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced sales and client service professional to serve as Director of Client Acquisition and Success in our Application Management Services group. As an ideal candidate, you have proven client acquisition and success experience in a high growth setting. Your sales and customer services skills are industry leading and you enjoy creating client engagements that push innovative boundaries. You will work closely with the executive team to develop strategies and processes that usher in new levels of service, growth and client success at Totara Learning Inc.
- Lead the execution of new client acquisition for the Totara Talent Experience Platform and the Application Management Service team.
- Increase overall Totara Learning Inc. revenue and meet or exceed organizational targets
- Develop and maintain Client Acquisition Plans
- Lead all Sales and Direct Market Activities to ensure the Totara Talent Experience Platform brand is presented appropriately and growth targets are being achieved
- Periodically meet with internal and external stakeholders to articulate and demonstrate Client Acquisition goals and requirements are being met
- Lead Application Management Service Team(s) in achieving overall Client Success after acquisition over the engagement lifecycle in collaboration with Operations team leadership.
- Maintain and grow Alliance Partner and Authorized Service Provider networks
- Champion the Totara Talent Experience Platform brand and technology across the marketplace
- 5-7 Years of Professional Services or Product/Platform sales experience in the Learning and Development industry
- Proven experience managing sales resources and client success
- Demonstrated success in managing virtual teams
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of developing successful sales teams and processes
- Ability to perform as a team member and individually
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Proven ability to lead in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong technical aptitude and experience in the Learning and Development market
- Proven ability to generate opportunity and client engagement in the Talent Development market
Qualities of Success:
- Creativity and flexible, responding quickly to evolving markets and opportunity challenges
- Accountable and committed to achieving target goals with integrity and fearlessness
- Entrepreneurial and prepared to ignore the mediocre and target the highest levels of success
- No excuse demeanor, finding solutions to achieve target goals in any market environment
This leadership position is a full time, fully remote opportunity and requires an individual in the continental United States. Some travel is required.
If Totara sounds like your kind of place, send us your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
No agencies please