At Totara, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver innovative products and support to our customers.
We are setting the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced sales and client service professional to serve as a Sales Engineer in our Application Management Services group. As an ideal candidate, you have proven client acquisition and success experience in a high growth setting. Your sales and customer services skills are industry leading and you enjoy creating client engagements that push innovative boundaries. You will work closely with the executive team to develop strategies and processes that usher in new levels of service, growth and client success at Totara Learning Inc.
- Collaborate with the Sales team on new client acquisition for the Totara Talent Experience Platform and the Application Management Service team.
- Build trust and credibility during the sales engagement process through listening and demonstrated understanding of business needs
- Deliver highly targeted demonstrations of the Totara Talent Experience platform that meet client needs and demonstrate a deep understanding of business drivers and unique requirements
- Articulate all the competitive advantages of the Totara Talent Experience platform to technical and non-technical audiences including executive
- Participate in the RFP and proposal process to ensure that all business and technical requirements are met and addressed
- Continue to develop the highest level of Subject Matter Expertise and Product Knowledge across all Totara products, partners, and strategic partners
- Ensure the Totara Talent Experience Platform brand is presented appropriately and growth targets are being achieved
- Periodically meet with internal stakeholders to articulate and demonstrate market demands
- Be a Champion of the Totara brand across the learning and talent marketplace
- 5-7 Years of Professional Services or Product/Platform sales experience in the Learning and Development industry
- Proven experience contributing the sales cycle in a SaaS product environment
- Demonstrated success as part of a virtual team
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of developing successful client relationships
- Ability to perform as a team member and individually
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Proven ability to perform in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong technical aptitude and experience in the Learning and Development market with a particular focus on Totara products
Qualities of Success:
- Creativity and flexible, responding quickly to evolving markets and opportunity challenges
- Accountable and committed to achieving target goals with integrity and fearlessness
- Entrepreneurial and prepared to ignore the mediocre and target the highest levels of success
- No excuse demeanor, finding solutions to achieve target goals in any market environment
This position is a full time, fully remote opportunity and requires an individual in the continental United States. Some travel is required.
If Totara sounds like your kind of place, send us your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
No agencies please