A passionate, entrepreneurial Product Manager with deep experience with cloud platforms? Let’s talk!
We’re a globally focused software company looking for someone to help us accelerate our cloud product strategy. As part of a passionate product management team, you’ll lead the creation of a cloud business model that helps Totara Partners to implement our world-beating Talent Experience Platform.
With your ability to grab hold of our vision and your understanding of cloud technology, you will develop a razor-sharp go-to-market plan. Then, with the full backing of our Chief Product Officer, you’ll lead the charge on defining what outcomes we focus on and work backwards to create an innovative customer-centric solution that will make an impact.
This role is a ground-floor opportunity to introduce a product offering with the potential to drive significant growth and value-add opportunities for years to come.
- You have at least five years of experience as a Product Manager in a cloud environment/creating cloud-based software.
- You have a strong understanding of Product Management related methodologies and practices to the depth you can mentor others.
- You have in-depth and practical knowledge of Agile methodologies and a strong understanding of software development and web technologies.
- You are a highly effective problem-solver and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Your strong business acumen is equal to your excellent written/verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- You have demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You have a proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
Who We Are
Totara is a multicultural product company that values openness and honesty, innovation and collaboration. Headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand, we are a team of 90+, with teams in the USA and UK.
Since 2011, our mission has been to help organisations experience the freedom to innovate and adapt by creating open and flexible Learning Development and HR software. As the impacts of COVID-19 shift the workplace experience, we believe effective learning and talent management tools has never been more essential to empowering thriving workforces.
Totara’s products – used by over 1,800 organisations like USDA, Indeed, Pepsi, Red Hat, JetBlue, Yamaha, and more – are built by a team of passionate and talented people to meet this challenge.
What We Offer
Totara is what it is because of our people. Our goal is to provide the spaces and support for our people to do their best work, be recognised and rewarded fairly, and be celebrated as part of our team. Joining our team means joining the pursuit to create effective and engaging learning workplaces for all. We’re growing and are looking for people who are excited about making an impact on the global stage and are passionate about working in the software product industry.
Working at Totara, you’ll have:
- An inspiring and productive multicultural work environment with high autonomy and flat hierarchies.
- A collegiate and creative team who are passionate about solving our users most important problems.
- Attractive salary, commitment to your professional development and flexible working.
- Strong support from a highly-skilled, well-connected and experienced international team.
If Totara sounds like your kind of place, send us your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.