Australian Totara Platinum Partner Androgogic has enjoyed their most successful year yet at the LearnX Awards, scooping an impressive 18 awards.
The LearnX Live! Awards is an international awards program recognizing multiple fields within learning, development and talent management. The awards highlight great projects and solutions from around the world that deliver best-practice learning and business value.
A stellar 17 awards were won for Androgogic's Totara projects, with an additional Diamond-level award for the Best Talented Team. This comprises eight Platinum awards, eight Diamond awards and two Gold awards.
Androgogic’s LearnX Live! Award wins with Totara projects are:
- Best LMS - Australian Maritime Safety Authority (Platinum)
- Best Pandemic Response - Eastern Health (Platinum)
- Best LMS - Northern Health (Platinum)
- Best E-learning Design - NSW Police Force (Platinum)
- Best LMS - NSW Police Force (Platinum)
- Best Learning & Development Project - NSW Police Force (Platinum)
- Best LMS - St John of God Health Care (Platinum)
- Best LMS - Uniting AgeWell (Platinum)
- Best Pandemic Response - Australian Football League (Diamond)
- Best E-learning Initiative - Australian Maritime Safety Authority (Diamond)
- Best LRS - Financial Planning Association of Australia (Diamond)
- Best Pandemic Response (E-learning Design) - Medcast (Diamond)
- Best Pandemic Response (Learning & Development) - Medcast (Diamond)
- Best Learning Model - The McGrath Foundation (Diamond)
- Best Learning & Development Project - The McGrath Foundation (Diamond)
- Best E-learning Design - The YMCA (Gold)
- Best E-learning Initiative - The YMCA (Gold)
Alexander Roche, CEO of Androgogic, said: "I am absolutely delighted to report that LearnX 2021 sees Androgogic's greatest success to date with 18 awards co-won with many of our client-partners across many categories. We are especially proud of the 5 Platinum awards for "Best LMS" which included the NSW Police implementation of Totara Learn. We are also very proud to have won an award for our Androlytics xAPI Learning Record Store product in the inaugural year for that category. The LRS extends the Totara TXP and allows learning records to follow migration personnel, such as healthcare staff between hospitals, financial advisors between licensees and government workers between departments. It also extends Totara's competency features to allow "whole-of-workforce" capability tracking. We look forward to LearnX 2022!"
Ania Harman, APAC Channel Partner Manager at Totara, said: “Congratulations to Androgogic on this outstanding achievement! It is extremely rewarding for everyone in the Totara team to see our partners and customers accomplish such impressive feats, and we’re already looking forward to seeing if this year’s total can be beaten in 2022!”
Alexander Roche was a headline speaker at this year’s LearnX Live!, where he took to the virtual stage to talk about the use of xAPI for moving learning records and data between institutions. Dr. Melanie Boursnell, Director of Education and Training and Sarah Bell, Senior Project Manager at NSW Police Force, also shared their Androgogic-created Totara solution used to empower the next generation of policing in New South Wales.
Androgogic is based in both Sydney and Melbourne, Australia, and they currently support 1.9 million users on Androgogic-owned IT infrastructure. They have extensive experience across the corporate, healthcare, government, education and non-profit sectors.