Totara Learning is pleased to announce the winners of the Totara Awards 2017 in the most competitive year for entries yet.
These awards were created to celebrate the best projects and highest-performing Totara Partners around the world, and this year saw the introduction of three new categories to acknowledge the growing ways in which Totara’s products are being used by organisations.
The winners are:
- Best Business Services Project - BizQuiz, delivered by Deloitte Learning Solutions
- Best Financial & Insurance Project - Rabobank, delivered by Bloomville
- Best Government Project - Courts Service of Ireland, delivered by Enovation
- Best Healthcare Project - National Ambulance UAE, delivered by iLearn Middle East
- Best Hospitality & Travel Project - JetBlue, delivered by Webanywhere
- Best Education & Training Services Project - Professional Academy, delivered by HowToMoodle
- Best Sport & Lifestyle Project - Halfords, delivered by Synergy Learning
- Best Retail Project - Bally, delivered by MediaTouch
- Best Not-for-profit Project - Berry Street, delivered by Sprout Labs
- Best Manufacturing Project - Yamaha Motor, delivered by Bright Alley
- Best Technology & Media Project - Ferranti Computer Systems, delivered by Deloitte Learning Solutions
- Best Totara Social Project - Medcast, delivered by Androgogic
- *NEW* Best use of Totara for extended enterprise - Shimano, delivered by NEO Learning
- *NEW* Best use of Totara to ensure compliance - NHS, delivered by Think Associates
- *NEW* Best use of Totara for an international organisation - PepsiCo, delivered by Kineo
Richard Wyles, CEO of Totara Learning, said: “This year’s Totara Awards are just a snapshot of how our partners are giving organisations worldwide the freedom to learn. This was an extremely competitive year, and the winners should be very proud of standing out among so many great success stories in the last 12 months.”
The awards will be presented to partners attending the Totara Partner Meetup on 30th January 2018 in London, and many of the winning projects will be on display at Learning Technologies 2018 at Kensington Olympia on 31st January and 1st February.
Anyone interested in finding out more about the winning projects can find more information on Totara's case studies page.