We are pleased to announce the winners of the Totara Awards 2018
Once again, this was a highly competitive year, with lots of great entries vying for awards, and for the first time ever, Skills Journey’s Clive Shepherd joined the judging panel to bring his own expertise to the judgement process.
This year, eThink Education, based in Baltimore, US, were awarded the coveted Global Partner of the Year award. This award recognises achievements and activity such as sales success, marketing collaboration and promoting the Totara Community to subscribers.
The full list of Totara Awards 2018 winners is:
- Global Partner of the Year - eThink Education
- APAC Top Seller - Androgogic
- EMEA Top Seller - Learning Pool
- Americas Top Seller - Remote-Learner
- Best Business Services Project - Indeed.com - Remote-Learner
- Best Education & Training Project - Sandler - Lambda Solutions
- Best Finance & Insurance Project - Aegon Romania - Nosco
- Best Government Project - USDA - GP Strategies
- Best Healthcare Project - EULAR - LearnChamp
- Best Hospitality & Travel Project - Mitchells & Butlers - Kineo
- Best Manufacturing Project - Sidel - MediaTouch
- Best Not-for-Profit Project - IPA - Kineo
- Best Retail Project - Alshaya - iLearn
- Best Sport & Lifestyle Project - Actic - Xtractor
- Best Technology & Media Project - INOC - eClass4Learning
- Best Compliance Project - Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Chambury Learning Solutions
Richard Wyles, CEO at Totara Learning, said: “The Totara Awards showcases how customers and Totara Partners are leveraging the power and versatility of Totara open source software to innovate and tailor their learning experiences to their specific contexts. The depth and breadth of these projects is truly astounding and inspiring for the Totara team. I’d like to congratulate eThink Education as Global Partner of the Year. Despite being a relatively new partner, eThink is making all the right moves, and has fast-tracked to Totara Platinum Partner status thanks to their strong sales and focus on customer service.”
Brian Carlson, CEO and co-founder of eThink Education, said: “We are honoured to be selected for this prestigious award. It was only made possible due to the incredible efforts of our eThink team and our focus on providing world-class service to our clients every day. We look forward to continuing to work closely with Totara HQ and contribute to the Totara community, while serving our growing number of happy Totara clients in the coming years.”
More information about the organisations using Totara is available in our comprehensive collection of 240+ case studies.