Totara will host a webinar with adaptability experts AQai on March 4th about adaptable learning.
“Adaptable learning and learning to be adaptable” will focus on organizations’ abilities to adapt to uncertain environments, and the role technology has to play in adapting to change.
Totara’s Chief Learning Officer Lars Hyland and Ross Thornley, CEO of AQai, will reveal how organizations can build adaptable teams, measure adaptability, train employees to deal with uncertainty and use adaptable technology to align learning, engagement and performance management functions within the organization.
The webinar will cover topics such as:
- How to build an adaptable team
- How to measure the adaptability of your teams
- How employees can deal with uncertainty
- How adaptable technology will help align learning, engagement and performance management functions within your organization
All webinar attendees will receive special access to the AQai Adaptability Assessment, where they will be able to discover their personal Adaptability Quotient (AQ), and access their own report dashboard and insights.
Totara is a leader in the world of adaptable HR and learning technologies, with Totara's Talent Experience Platform comprising three flexible systems:
- Totara Learn - the learning management system (LMS)
- Totara Engage - the learning experience platform (LXP)
- Totara Perform - the performance management system
Sign up for the Totara and AQai webinar here. If you can’t make the live event, register to receive the webinar recording.