Brand new and modern interface, a new mobile app, new multitenancy features, and dozens of enhancements deliver an intuitive and engaging user experience with the power of an extendible and adaptive enterprise LMS
San Francisco, October 6, 2020—Totara, a leading provider of enterprise learning, engagement and performance management technology, today announced the latest release of Totara Learn. Totara Learn is the transformational learning management system (LMS) trusted by millions of learners worldwide. The new release includes a brand new and modern user interface, a new mobile app, new multitenancy capabilities and dozens of upgraded features. This release of Totara Learn replaces the limitations of the traditional LMS with an extendable and cost-effective enterprise solution that adapts to the unique needs of each organization.
“Employees are increasingly ‘always on’ and interconnected online, both in the office and when they’re working remotely,” said Richard Wyles, CEO of Totara. “Totara recognized these trends years ago when we first launched Totara Learn. This latest version reflects Totara’s commitment to continuously adapt our solutions to position organizations and employees for success, today and for the future. New features and enhancements like Totara Learn’s modern interface, advanced support for multitenancy, and our new mobile app provide organizations with the solutions they need to deliver highly effective learning and compliance training to their employees anywhere and anytime.”
More than 1,800 organizations and millions of users worldwide rely on Totara to develop their talent. Find out what leading brands like PepsiCo, Toyota/Lexus, jetBlue, and many more are saying about Totara by visiting Customer Stories.
Key Features of Totara Learn
Totara Learn arms organizations with a powerful solution that enables them to take their learning and compliance training programs to the next level. Key features, and enhancements in this latest release include the following:
- Rebuilt and refreshed user interface modernizes the user experience (UX) out of the box.
- New mobile app empowers learners to access learning on the go for improved access to online and offline content and higher course completion rates.
- Advanced multitenancy allows organizations to separately support multiple entities and brands from the same Totara Learn instance.
- Customers will be able to cater to multiple groups or customers from a single instance of their LMS, combining a streamlined admin experience with distinctly branded and isolated user environments.
- Report Builder Enhancements make data visualization more accessible with an enhanced reporting interface and chart library and new graph types.
- Pinpoint and present critical data such as tracking progress and completion of learning activities. Send automatic email notifications to relevant stakeholders to keep everyone in the loop.
- Audiences and automation assigns learning to groups that can be automatically personalized by role, team, skills and more.
- Compliance and mandatory training ensures compliance with programs and pathways to improve safety and security and reduce business risks.
- Assessments and certifications provide evidence of timely course completion for comprehensive compliance reporting. Automatically remind learners to get certified.
- Live events and seminars support online and offline learning events to engage learners, drive collaborative working and problem solving with centrally organized blended learning.
See the following resources for more information about Totara Learn:
Today’s release of the new version of Totara Learn coincides with the launch of the Totara Talent Experience Platform, an integrated suite comprising three powerful solutions – Totara Learn; Totara Engage, Totara’s new learning experience platform; and Totara Perform, a new performance management system. Totara Learn, Totara Engage and Totara Perform can be used together or separately, providing organizations with the flexibility to build a powerful experience that unifies highly engaging learning and performance management, block by block.
Totara builds employee engagement, learning, and performance management technologies that enable large multinational corporations, government entities, and mid-market companies to deliver enterprise-level talent and workforce experiences. Totara’s Talent Experience Platform unifies a transformational learning management system (LMS), a user-centric learning experience platform (LXP), and a comprehensive performance management system under a single and highly adaptable architecture. Totara’s flexible architecture gives organizations the freedom to innovate, the freedom to choose, and unlocks critical resources for reinvestment into where it really counts.