Totara Perform supports the entire spectrum of traditional and modern performance practices
San Francisco, October 6, 2020—Totara, a leading provider of enterprise learning, engagement and performance management technology, today announced the launch of Totara Perform, Totara’s new performance management system. Built from the ground up with flexibility and productivity at its core, Totara Perform supports the entire spectrum of traditional and modern performance practices, including annual reviews, continuous performance management, 360-degree feedback, check-ins, appraisals and much more. Totara Perform enables organizations to harness the power of continuous performance management to boost - in-office or remote - workplace productivity anytime, anywhere.
“The most effective performance management programs are a reflection of the unique values and distinct work culture of the organisation,” said Richard Wyles, CEO of Totara. “Totara Perform’s adaptable architecture and flexible frameworks allow an organization to innovate and adapt the system around its specific performance management practice. Whether its annual appraisals and performance reviews, or more modern practices like check-ins and continuous feedback, Totara Perform empowers organizations to set clear goals and drive measurable results to build a culture of performance.”
More than 1,800 organizations and millions of users worldwide rely on Totara to develop their talent. Find out what leading brands like PepsiCo, Toyota/Lexus, jetBlue, and many more are saying about Totara by visiting Customer Stories.
Key Features of Totara Perform
Totara Perform’s flexible and modern performance management capabilities ensure organizations remain competitive by enabling them to develop an agile and resilient workforce. Key features, include:
- Performance review workflow builder - Provides the flexibility to craft performance management processes that match each organization’s unique workflows.
- Flexible check-ins - Ensure employees are aligned to sustain performance and boost organizational output. Frequent performance check-ins with managers and mentors maintain forward momentum and provide timely insights so appropriate action can be taken to ensure corporate goals are met.
- 360-degree feedback - Objectively gauge strengths, weaknesses and opportunities by balancing self-evaluation with input from peers, team members, supervisors and more.
- Skills tracking and development - Quickly identify and close skill gaps across the entire workforce and build a competitive, future-proof organization.
- Powerful graphical reporting for reliable and timely decision making - Intuitive visual reports provide performance insights based on real-time data capture making performance conversations more meaningful and action-oriented. Quickly identify top performers or those who need extra support.
- Connect performance with learning - Totara Perform is integrated with the transformational Learning Management System (LMS), Totara Learn, to connect competency management to required learning.
- Easily integrate with third-party applications - Totara’s performance management software easily integrates with Human Capital Management (HCM) products such as payroll, recruiting, talent management and more.
See the following resources for more information about Totara Perform:
Today’s release of Totara Perform coincides with the launch of the Totara Talent Experience Platform, an integrated suite comprising three powerful solutions – Totara Learn, the transformational learning management system trusted by millions of learners worldwide; Totara Engage, Totara’s new learning experience platform; and Totara Perform, a new performance management system. Totara Learn, Totara Engage and Totara Perform can be used together or separately, providing organizations with the flexibility to build a powerful experience that unifies highly engaging learning and performance management, block by block.
Totara builds employee engagement, learning, and performance management technologies that enable large multinational corporations, government entities, and mid-market companies to deliver enterprise-level talent and workforce experiences. Totara’s Talent Experience Platform unifies a transformational learning management system (LMS), a user-centric learning experience platform (LXP), and a comprehensive performance management system under a single and highly adaptable architecture. Totara’s flexible architecture gives organizations the freedom to innovate, the freedom to choose, and unlocks critical resources for reinvestment into where it really counts.