How to integrate an LMS and an LXP
Having both formal and informal learning within the same platform is key to not only driving learner engagement, but also upping your training adoption.
That's why you need a learning experience platform (LXP) as well as your learning management system (LMS). Integrating your LMS with an LXP ensures you can keep formal learning fresh and at the front of learners' minds with informal content, and you can surface learning to keep engagement rates high.
In this guide, you will discover:
- How to support learners enrolled in formal courses with informal learning
- How to make it easier to find the right content
- How to supplement your learning with external content
- How to facilitate learning in the flow of work
- How to enhance knowledge transfer across the organization
- How to obtain richer insights into learner engagement with data and reporting
Suggested read: LMS vs LXP: Which one do you really need?